Printronix Line Matrix Printers use standardized graphic languages like PGL and VGL to scale back application software system development. Printronix conjointly provides our customers the power to migrate existing label applications to our printing technology while not the necessity to rewrite software system or interrupt existing labeling operations.
Highlights of Labeling Inventory printing with Printronix:
- On-line type and label generation capability. Controls all graphic functions to scale back host programming and time interval.
- Labels and barcodes used for food labels. colleges and alternative organizations need all food labels to be written with non-toxic ink. optical maser toner doesn’t meet those criteria.
- The power to print labels used for each cold and foodstuff.
- Advanced sticker and label cutouts will print dependably while not paper jams attributable to Printronix’s straight paper path and warmth free fusion system that melts the sticker or label adhesive to the paper.
- Coupons, gift certificates, vouchers and tickets is written on a good sort of stock.